Offer: Pvt bedroom/pvt bath for two persons (two beds) @$30 night. Two miles from Katog Rithrod

I have not decided yet whether I'll be able to attend the retreat but will most decidedly stay off-site if I attend. Could you tell me more about this rental? I would be traveling alone and would like a private room. Would the price be $60 for 1 person? Also, would I have any kitchen access to brew some tea or eat a snack? Who occupies the house where the rental is being offered?

I have not decided yet whether I'll be able to attend the retreat but will most decidedly stay off-site if I attend. Could you tell me more about this rental? I would be traveling alone and would like a private room. Would the price be $60 for 1 person? Also, would I have any kitchen access to brew some tea or eat a snack? Who occupies the house where the rental is being offered?
Hi Aline. This one bedroom and private bath (shower) is on the finished second story above my garage. It is only $30 per night, for either one person or shared by two. The garage is right next to my house, so yes, if you needed to use the kitchen in my house for a snack or to make tea that would be fine. Has separate entrance but requires climbing 14 (indoor) steps to the upper level. Space heaters, linens and bath towels are provided. It is just off the main road (Murray Road) to Katog, and easy to find. I will also be attending Shedra.

Hi Aline. This one bedroom and private bath (shower) is on the finished second story above my garage. It is only $30 per night, for either one person or shared by two. The garage is right next to my house, so yes, if you needed to use the kitchen in my house for a snack or to make tea that would be fine. Has separate entrance but requires climbing 14 (indoor) steps to the upper level. Space heaters, linens and bath towels are provided. It is just off the main road (Murray Road) to Katog, and easy to find. I will also be attending Shedra.
Hello and thanks for your reply. Your lodging offer would be perfect for me! My issue at the moment is that I can't fully assure that I will be attending Shedra due to a need to rest from a back injury I experienced a month ago. So far I have recovered greatly but would like to have a while longer to commit absolutely to Shedra. Is there a way I could make a deposit on your unit and confirm and pay in full at a later date?

Hello and thanks for your reply. Your lodging offer would be perfect for me! My issue at the moment is that I can't fully assure that I will be attending Shedra due to a need to rest from a back injury I experienced a month ago. So far I have recovered greatly but would like to have a while longer to commit absolutely to Shedra. Is there a way I could make a deposit on your unit and confirm and pay in full at a later date?
Hi, I'm glad this looks good to you. I will just hold it for you for now without a deposit. If someone else contacts me then I will ask you for a non-refundable deposit at that time, giving you first option of refusal. Hopefully you can arrange your trip by November 1st, by which time I will ask for a 50% deposit regardless. Please bear in mind the steps to the second floor and whether this might possibly strain your back injury. There is a handrail on one side and a handrail halfway on the other side of the steps, and it is well lighted, so it has not been a problem for anyone else. It is quiet and you won't be disturbed.
[By the way if you are traveling by air from the West, Frontier airlines has begun service to Branson airport (BKG), which is only about one hour or so from Katog Rithrod. I am just telling travelers this because the rates being offered are pretty reasonable, and it is the closest airport to us with major service.]

Hi, I'm glad this looks good to you. I will just hold it for you for now without a deposit. If someone else contacts me then I will ask you for a non-refundable deposit at that time, giving you first option of refusal. Hopefully you can arrange your trip by November 1st, by which time I will ask for a 50% deposit regardless. Please bear in mind the steps to the second floor and whether this might possibly strain your back injury. There is a handrail on one side and a handrail halfway on the other side of the steps, and it is well lighted, so it has not been a problem for anyone else. It is quiet and you won't be disturbed.
[By the way if you are traveling by air from the West, Frontier airlines has begun service to Branson airport (BKG), which is only about one hour or so from Katog Rithrod. I am just telling travelers this because the rates being offered are pretty reasonable, and it is the closest airport to us with major service.]
Thank you so much. I am prepared to pay at whatever date you request. The stairs won't be a problem as I have stairs at home, too. It's not a debilitating injury, just needs some more rest and care. I am very close to making my plane reservations and will be flying from Salt Lake City. I didn't know about Branson airport and I'll look at that option. Thanks for letting me know about this. I so much look forward to attending Shedra and staying in your lodging.

I booked travel yesterday. All set on that front. Flying into Tulsa, renting a car and will arrive at your place between 10 and 11 pm on Friday, November 23. Sorry that's kind of late. BTW, I don't know your first name, only that it starts with T. My personal email is [email protected]. I can send deposit as soon as I know where to send it. Thanks so much. Really looking forward to this Arkansas journey.

Back