Using the Travel Forum

Daniel Yeatts

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Travelers!

Use this forum to connect with fellow travelers for rides and carpooling. Be sure to read the travel forum guidelines. You may request a ride or carpool with somebody that has a car. Or you may offer a ride or carpool to others without a car. You may use the prefixes in the message title as a quick reference to let other riders know why you are posting on the forum. For rides to and from the airport, please visit the shuttle page for limited shuttle service. Outside of those shuttle times, use this forum to connect with other travelers for rides. This forum may also be used to connect with other travelers that will be staying outside of the Katog Rit'hrod Retreat Center. Shuttles will be provided between the Retreat enter and Jasper, however, carpooling is highly encouraged as shuttle services will be limited. When done writing your message, select the Post Thread button at the bottom of this page.

Please direct any questions, comments, and concerns to [email protected].

Have a safe and friendly journey!

Hi, we are four adults traveling from Australia for the Nyingtik Yabzhi, Empowerments and Transmissions in November.
We arrive at XNA Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, Bentonville, on Tuesday November 5 at 3.36pm.
We fly out of the same airport on Wednesday, November 20 at 4.15pm.
Is anyone able to help all or some of our group travel to and from the Retreat Center on these dates?
Thank you Heather Woods.

Hi Heather,

Glad to hear from you and that you will be attending the Nyingtik Yabzhi event. Just a note to let you know that I did get your request. There hasn't been anyone else on the carpool forum that have indicated they have rides available at this point. It is early though and many people have not made their travel arrangements yet. I am confident that someone will be able to give you a ride to and from the airport. I am going to forward your request to our travel board. It is possible that one of our local residents could give the four of you rides to and from the airport. I'll keep you posted. We are looking forward to your arrival in November.

Tashi Delek

Back